2012 Investors Conference
“Reframing the Middle East Markets”
25th January 2012
Ritz Carlton Hotel, Kingdom of Bahrain (location map)
Straight talking, thought provoking discussions
Incessant turmoil and crisis of confidence appears to be back in a big way across the major capital markets; is 2012 likely to be less or more of the same?
|Middle East Market Outlook:||Are the markets heading anywhere in light of the volatile landscape?|
|Capital Markets:||When and in what form, will investment opportunities emerge?|
|Alternative Investments:||Seeking alternative investment opportunities?|
|Investor Relations Perspective:||Too much spin vs. managing investor expectations?|
Host Welcome & Keynote
Market Outlook Panel :
Maria-Sofia Kourti, General Manager, Notz Stucki & Cie
2012 Hedge Fund Market Outlook
Capital Markets Panel
Professor Ian Angell, Bsc, Phd, London School of Economics
The High Net Worth Individual and The Future of Money
Arshad Khan, Managing Director and CEO, Bahrain Financial Exchange
Commodities and Currencies: Emergence of New Investment Avenues
Hasnain Malik, MENA Investment Research, Citi
A Message to MENA Corporates
|3:15||Closing remarks and Networking drinks|
Who should attend this event?
|Financial Institutions||Listed and Non-listed Companies|
|Chief Financial Officers||Chief Executive Officers|
|Investment Bankers||Chief Investment Officers|
|Asset & Fund Managers||Senior IROs / Heads of Communications|
|Head of Investor Relations||Executive Directors|
|Investment Advisors||Institutional & HNW Investors|
|Research & Analysts||Private Family Offices|
Facts & Figures
Key facts from 2011 Conference:
- Attendees increased by average 26% year-on-year.
- The event is well represented with a balanced mix of capital markets professionals including investment bankers, fund managers, analysts, IROs and Investors.
- 12% of participants were CEO/CFOs.
- The majority of the delegates were from the GCC
- countries with a notable increase of Saudi companies.
- 71% of respondents said the conference exceeded their expectation.
- Overwhelming 93% of participants thought the quality of the panel discussions was excellent. (source: 2011 event survey)
To register for this event, please click here.
For more information about this conference, please contact:
Mobile: +973 3998 3163
Tel: +973 1721 6000